The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and experience to accurately diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical issues, and they continuously educate themselves on new technologies and techniques. We provide education bonuses when certificates are earned.
Job Type: Full-time
· Minimum 5+ years experience as a dedicated technician
· Knowledge of diagnostic and auto repair equipment
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Ability to supply own tools
· ASE Certification preferred but not required
· Diagnose and repair automotive systems including suspension, brake and hydraulic, exhaust, fuel and ignition, A/C and computer systems
· Mentor other repair technicians
· Address customer drivability concerns
· Maintain a high level of productivity
Compensation: $20.00 - $30.00/hour + flag + weekly bonuses
The ideal candidate is highly trainable, reliable and has a good attitude and strong work ethic. Auto experience is not required, and training will be provided. Candidates with experience in warehouses, quick service restaurants or with retail experience will do well in this role.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
· Possesses the desire and ability to learn
· Customer service skills
· Works well in team environment
· Understands safety policies and practices
· Certified State Vehicle Inspector a plus
· Mechanic and auto repair experience a plus
· Greeting Customers
· Oil Change
· Fluid Exchange
· Tire Mount & Balance Alignment
· State Inspections
Compensation: $10.00 - $13.00/hour + weekly bonuses
Please send the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by today to fill out an application.
12500 Eldorado Parkway
Frisco, TX 75035
We are Veteran owned and operated, and we support our Veterans.
Copyright © 2021 Kwik Kar Panther Creek - All Rights Reserved.